Friday 15 March 2013

Time to celebrate the day you could be bothered to slide out your mums vajayjay

BWAER, IMG HEVI.
It's my birthday in two weeks, here's a list of all the shit I want. (Mum, this is in no particular order) 





1. Bioshock Infinite - Gamer gurl l0lz! Whatever, Bioshock is amazing!



2. Casio watch - this is more of a need than a want.



3. Topshop Chelsea boots - No explanation needed.


4. The Great Gatsby book cover poster - fave book of all time needs recognition on my walls.


5. Tomb Raider - GaMeR gUrl Pt. TwOoO


6. Retro room divider - I'm being ridiculous, I don't need this, but it's fabulous.

7. True Romance - T-t-t-t-tarantino! 

8. 'Unt' mug - Self explanatory.


I don't really want all this stuff for my birthday (apart from the watch...). I'm not sure I want to have a birthday at all really. Who wants to be 19? Not me. I can't even fathom what this time next year will be like when I'll be turning 20. I think I'm going to have an early mid life crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment