Sunday 17 March 2013

I think it's time we finally met.

I think I've done enough blog posts to be able to justify a little 'about me' NOTE - this is not because I think IYM INTERNUTZ FAMUZ and you all wanna know about the gyal behind tha blog xoxo0, it's cus I'm like, the nosiest person EVER. Generally if I find a blog, the first thing I do is look for an 'about me' bit. Not sure why I enjoy reading them but I do, and it's only common sense that you should write something you know you'd read. Sooo, here it is ladies and germs:

My full name is Tatjana Luisa Hart, but everyone calls me Tish.
My birthday is the 1st of April, no one has ever played an April Fools trick on me. 
I am 18
I study Journalism at UCA Farnham. I absolutely love it.  
I lived in London until I was 9, since then I have lived in Northampton.
I'm half Greek, agapi mou. (I literally speak no Greek, I'm just showing off)
I love vintage everything, I just don't have the money to exhibit my obsession.
I love the forties, fifties and sixties. 
I LOVE CATS
I love Marilyn Monroe. 
My Mum and my Nan are my favourite people in the whole world. They're my best friends and the women I look up to most.
My favourite books are The Great Gatsby and The Catcher in the Rye. 
I am deeply saddened that Nick from New Girl isn't a real person because I am in love with him.
My favourite films are Pulp Fiction and Léon: The professional. 
I love writing, I feel like it's the only thing I'd consider myself to be alright at.
If I wasn't at uni, I'd want to be airline cabin crew. I actually had an interview to be part of the cabin crew for Virgin Atlantic but I turned it down when I got into uni. 
I love Che Guevara
My Mum brought me up listening to garage tunes, so this ultimately is my fave genre of music, but I'll literally listen to anything. 
I'm currently loving City and Colour and SBTRKT
I have more male than female friends, but since coming to uni I have met some of the best girls I'll ever meet in my life. 
I think I'm hilarious.
I am a Reddit fiend. 
I do that thing Robin and Ted from How I Met Your Mother do when someone says "General *insert word here*" (I did this before I even started watching HIMYM) I salute. I always laugh. No one else does. Deal widdit.
Lastly (and most importantly) - I'm a huge twat. 

This is a New Orleans Prostitute from 1912 because why not?
WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS. Just about as much as I'm willing to share with you at this point. Don't sweat, we've only just met. You'll get to know me better in time, and you'll also learn how much the last 'fact' comes into play. B-E-A-U-tiful! And you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment