Thursday 21 March 2013

It's not often I'm speechless.

Yesterday I was introduced to someone by my housemate Dan.
Tattooed, bearded and an amazing guitar player, if you don't know already, this describes my perfect man. As I watched him, my heart began beating twice the speed it usually would. My stomach filled with butterflies, and my mind wandered into places I thought it wouldn't dare to revisit for a long time. I couldn't take my eyes or ears off of him.
Before you watch what I'm about to post, stop doing whatever else it is you're doing. Close all your tabs (except this one, obviously), put your phone on silent, turn the television off. Give this man your pure unadulterated attention.
Everyone, meet John Butler.


How perfect was that?
American/Australian Butler started off as a busker, sold 3,000 copies of his cassettes, found a manager in the first guy that ever booked him for a real gig, formed the John Butler Trio and was nominated for and won a whole heap of awards. Also doing a lot of solo work and tours, he's an "advocate of peace, environmental protection and global harmony" Thank you Wikipedia. 
And, if that wasn't enough, he's down right beautiful too.

Sometimes no words will justify just what you've experienced. But I urge you to watch this, it is utterly flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment