Tuesday 5 February 2013

Little little

I've had blogs before, several in fact.
But they all end up the same, banished to the deepest corners of the internet where they are untouched, festering until eventually, they are deleted. Blog death.
I believe half the reason my blogs don't survive is because I've been filling them with what I think people want to see, not what I enjoy writing about.
I've done news reporting, outfit posts, pretentious ramblings and a beauty review and I hated writing them even more than I resented myself for hitting 'publish'. 

I'm a little geeky, I buy things because they're pretty, not because I'm going to review it. I've stuck to the same make up for about 3 years and I have no intention of changing it. I love tattoos and beards and cats (not necessarily in that order). I have a dirty mind and I laugh at my own jokes, I get drunk too much and trust too easily.
But, that could all change next week.
I write nonsense most of the time, but I feel this blog is a necessity if I want to stop drunk texting.
I'm on a journey and you should come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment