Tuesday 17 September 2013

Just hold on, we're going home

Dear 16 year old me,

Future me here, not gonna give you any spoilers although I know you love em but you'll realise surprises are better. Anywhoo, you know that care free attitude of thinking the universe unfolds as it should and everything will be fine for us? Well, it pays off. Better than fine, you're so much happier now. Those plans you have right now oh boy do they not happen. You'd have been bored being a bio chemist anyway. You're literally gonna change so much you curtain haired bastard. You're gonna realise a lot and you will grow so much. Oh yeah we finally reach 6 foot! High 5. You're gonna meet a lot of girls who aren't right for you, I'd say don't change for anyone but you learn it soon enough. Don't worry or give up though, you do eventually find that perfect girl and she's more than worth it. All I can say is have fun, enjoy yourself you'll be just fine. Oh and don't think too far ahead cause plan B is always better. 

P.s start working out now and save me all this hassle 

P.p.s enjoy MSN while it lasts it'll be gone very soon (Y)

Future me x

M/20

No comments:

Post a Comment